Enrolments close 7 October 2019.
Delivered by Engineering Education Australia's wholly owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO), The Moreland Group (RTO Number 6332), the BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is a nationally-accredited project management course designed specifically for engineers and related professionals.
This 12-month qualification is valuable for project administrators and support staff who want to enhance their skills to effectively contribute to the management of projects. The outcomes of this qualification will help you effectively support the implementation, management, and completion of engineering projects, are aligned to the Project Management Institute’s global standard for Project Management, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)*.
BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice can be customised and delivered online or in a blended format (a combination of online training and a face-to-face workshop). This qualification can also be delivered exclusively to an organisation or team, tailored your to business needs.
As part of the blended delivery there is one face-to-face component:
Who should enrol?
Coordinators, assistants, graduates, personal assistants and administrators. This online course is valuable for project administrators and support staff who want to enhance their skills to effectively contribute to the management of projects.
- BSBPMG409 – Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 – Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 – Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 – Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG414 – Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415 – Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG417 – Apply project lifecycle management processes
- BSBPMG418 – Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
- BSBADM405 – Organise meetings
*PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.