Enrolments close 10 June 2019.
Delivered by Engineering Education Australia's wholly owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO), The Moreland Group (RTO Number 6332), the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is a nationally-accredited project management course designed specifically for engineers and related professionals.
This 12-month qualification is ideal for project managers and those who are part of a project team or new to managing projects, aiming to enhance the skills and knowledge of anyone in a project leadership and management role and who is responsible for achieving project objectives.
The outcomes of this qualification are aligned to the Project Management Institute’s global standard for Project Management, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)*.
At this level students are assessed for their competency in managing a project end to end.
BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management can be customised and delivered online or in a blended format (a combination of online training and face-to-face workshops).
As part of the blended delivery there are two face-to-face components:
Who should enrol?
Engineers, project managers, project team leaders, construction managers, engineering managers or aspiring project managers. Any professionals seeking practical project management skills specific to engineering.
- BSBPMG511 – Manage Project Scope
- BSBPMG512 – Manage Project Time
- BSBPMG513 – Manage Project Quality
- BSBPMG514 – Manage Project Cost
- BSBPMG515 – Manage Project Human Resources
- BSBPMG516 – Manage Project Information and Communication
- BSBPMG517 – Manage Project Risk
- BSBPMG518 – Manage Project Procurement
- BSBPMG519 – Manage Project Stakeholder Engagement
- BSBPMG520 – Manage Project Governance
- BSBPMG521 – Manage Project Integration
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
*PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.