Enrolments close 10 June 2019.
Delivered by Engineering Education Australia's wholly owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO), The Moreland Group (RTO Number 6332), the PSP40616 Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting is a nationally-accredited course designed for those responsible for the procurement goods and services.
This qualification delivers specialist skills and knowledge for purchasing, procurement and contracting activities as well as an understanding of the public sector business environment. You will learn how to plan, scope and manage procurement processes; develop and manage contracts; conduct research and analyse information; identify, plan for and manage risk in the procurement process; and exercise delegations.
Structured to align with the Australian Government Procurement Process, learning is flexible and self-paced through an online delivery model.
Upon successful completion of this 12-month course, you will possess the skills to confidently operate in a procurement or contracting role without supervision.
Who should enrol?
This online qualification is relevant for project managers, contract managers and those who undertake procurement activities or manage contracts on behalf of their organisation, particularly in the public sector. Roles include Procurement Officers, Procurement Policy Officers, Purchasing Officers, Administration Officers, Contract Administrators, Contract Managers, and Project Managers.
- PSPETH002 – Uphold and support the values and principles of public service
- PSPGEN038 – Identify and treat risks
- PSPGEN042 – Exercise delegations
- PSPGEN043 – Apply government processes
- PSPLEG002 – Encourage compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPPCM004 – Plan procurement
- PSPPCM005 – Develop and distribute requests for offers
- PSPPCM006 – Select providers and develop contracts
- PSPPCM007 – Manage contracts
- PSPGEN027 – Gather and analyse information
- PSPGEN039 – Develop internal and external networks
- PSPGEN024 – Use resources to achieve work unit goals
- PSPGEN033 – Use advanced workplace communication strategies
- PSPGEN076 – Use public sector financial processes
- PSPPCM012 – Plan for procurement outcomes